Wednesday, January 07, 2009

How did you bring in the New Year?

I am sure that most of you know by now, but I will post it anyway. Sean had some pictures on his blog, but he didn't want to show anything too graphic. Lucky for me, I have a disclosure at the top of my blog.

If you don't know what happened: Long story short...Popping fireworks at Sean's parents house. I drank a Jones soda (in a glass bottle). Sean used it to shoot bottle rockets, I used it to shoot bottle rockets. Car ran over the bottle, it broke into pieces. Last fireworks of the night, five sparklers, approximately 1:00 a.m. I lite two sparklers, I raise my hands and start running like a kid. Glass crunches under my foot (wearing crocs). I go to hospital and get 6 stitches.

Thanks to Tim we had a first aid kit in the house. Tim did a fine job getting me cleaned up and prepared for the doctor.

Ironic quote of the night: I really did ask this question to Tim around 10:30 p.m. (before the accident ever took place) while discussing his nursing school. "Hey Tim, do you think that you could give me stitches if you wanted to?"

Do not look at pictures if you cant handle the blood!




No comments: