Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still Difficult

Last night was a GREAT food night. Caroline cooked for all of us and it was some kind of wonderful! I absolutely loved it. I will most likely make her come to my house and show me how to cook it. Yum Yum...

Well Grandma came and she made a BLACKBERRY COBBLER!!! So of course since it is still January I was not allowed the sweets! I was so not happy about that. But, as Justin reminded me, I came this far. So I am going to finish strong with one more week of no sweets.

I do not think that not eating sweets has made any difference in my weight. I think that I just eat more of the real food instead of the sweets. Oh well, at least I know that I can give it up if I need to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um...do we need to have special diet food for you next weekend? what can you still not have?