Thursday, March 12, 2009

Am I missing something here?

Full Article.

The article is talking about the money loss from the world's billionaires. Some interesting facts about the billionaires..."The collective net worth of this year's 793 billionaires is $2.4 trillion, down $2 trillion from the total wealth of last year's 1,125 billionaires."

This is a clip that I have taken out from the full article (above). This is what I found to be extremely interesting. I have never heard of the person, so I don't know what the situation is. Just read the comment:

"So is there anywhere one can still make a fortune these days? The 38 newcomers offer a few clues. Among the more notable new billionaires are Mexican Joaquín Guzmán Loera, one of the biggest suppliers of cocaine to the U.S."

No comments: