Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to someone I know...

Today is the birthday of a very special man. I have learned a lot from this person, and I am still learning more. I hope that people see Jesus Christ in me like I do in him. I hope that my children will love me as much as his children love him. I hope to be as good of a husband to my wife as he is to his wife. I hope to have his physical health when I am his age (you buff man you). I hope to be as successful in my career as him. I hope to be as much of a friend to him as he is to me. I hadn't even known this person but for a couple of days and I knew that there was something great about him. I am so happy for all the times that we were able to spend together. All of those lazy Sunday lunches after church. All of those times hanging out at the pool. All of those times of playing some driveway hockey, and some hockey on the ice. The time that he watched me "hang" off the back of the boat and chum the water! All the fun times on the sled (with that totally awesome drop off point). All of the fun times snowboarding together. So many great times together. I could go on and on. I pray that God blesses him on his Birthday today.

Glenn you deserve to have the best birthday a guy can ask for. Happy Birthday. I love you like a brother, like a father, like a friend. You are all around great to me!

No comments: